Hatescape
Welcome to the forums, please follow the rules and the client download will be in Server Info.
Hatescape
Welcome to the forums, please follow the rules and the client download will be in Server Info.
Hatescape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just An Awesome Runescape Private Server...

HomeWelcome Page.Latest imagesRegisterLog in

They said whips and wings were allowed!

Go down 
5 posters

Do you think Mods and Admins should
let us keep items.
They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_lcap17%They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
take the items and pay for it with gold.
They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_lcap17%They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
take the items without paying for it.
They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_lcap58%They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
think before they act.
They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_lcap8%They said whips and wings were allowed! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Ninjahax

They said whips and wings were allowed! Empty
PostSubject: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:58 pm

Do you really think this is right! Taking all the items we have worked hard for!?!?

Twisted Evil They said it is allowed for all players without the owners permission!
Twisted Evil They said wings were 50m ea!
Twisted Evil They said the whips were 20M - 70M!

Now they had to say this!
Evil or Very Mad Give us your whips and wings!
Evil or Very Mad You will get in serious trouble if you dont give!

Arrow And they wouldn't even bother paying for the things we worked so hard for!
Back to top Go down
kingdoom
Mod.
Mod.

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:05 pm

is it so hard to turn on melee prayer?

king
Back to top Go down
Ninjahax

PostSubject: think about this   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I know its not hard but what do you think about the other players that bought items in the game! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:47 am

We took them away because some people were ruining the economy by getting loads of capes and whips, then selling them outside the price range.
Also they are overpowered, which means that in pking everybody that had that cape would have a huge advantage...
So no we wont give them back or repay you.
And i actually had to jail a guy yesterday for not giving me any whips/capes he had and wanted me to pay him for them, then he had an attitude at me so i put him in jail, i might release him today...
Back to top Go down
terrydawson

terrydawson

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 am

well i put no paying because if there vtaking away
an item because its stressfuly annoying (watever)
then y would they have to pay for it ?
well that my oppinion .
Terry
Back to top Go down
https://hatescape.forumotion.net
Colonel

Colonel

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:22 pm

yea i agree with terry theres no point in paying us back for them if the owners abused the item
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakreptiles.webs.com
DieForLife

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:31 pm

I think we should be able to buy rares and customs at ridiculous prices so the server isnt full of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said whips and wings were allowed!   They said whips and wings were allowed! Empty

Back to top Go down

They said whips and wings were allowed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hatescape :: Ranting.-
Jump to: